[Yokohama] Joint Company Briefing Sponsored by Yokohama City (Job-hunting Support Fair for Foreign Nationals)
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
A “Joint company briefing” for foreign nationals who want to work in Yokohama. Participation is free of charge. A mini-seminar will also be held before the joint company briefing on the same day to effectively promote job-hunting. Additionally, we plan to present a “Job-hunting Guide for Foreign Students 2020” for the first 100 people who apply. If you are interested in working in Yokohama, we recommend you participate in both this and the mini-seminar.
This will be held in two parts before the joint briefing. It will take about 20 minutes.
- Notes on participation
- Finding the attractive points of small- and medium-sized companies!
- Fully utilizing joint company briefings!
Joint company briefing
We plan to have exhibits by 40 small- and medium-sized companies etc. within Yokohama City, who are enthusiastic about accepting foreign nationals.
|Event name||Joint company briefing sponsored by Yokohama City |
Job-hunting fair for foreign nationals
|Date/time||2019/10/28(Mon) Reception opens: From 12:00|
12:10-12:30 First mini-seminar
12:35-12:55 Second mini-seminar
13:30-16:30 Joint company briefing
|Participation fees||Free of charge|
|Target||Foreign nationals who want to find work in Yokohama|
|Venue||Shintoshi Hall, Shimin Floor|
Click here for access
|Address||2-18-1 Takashima, Nishi-Ku, Yokohama-shi, Kanagawa |
Yokohama Shintoshi Bldg. (Sogo Yokohama branch) 9F
|Transportation||JR Tokaido Line/Keihin-Tohoku Line/Yokosuka Line Sagami Railway Main Line – “Yokohama Station (Higashi-guchi)” – 5 minutes on foot|
|No. of exhibiting companies||40 companies|
- Types of and Content of “Welfare Benefits” in Japanese Companies
- What is the Difference Between Regular and Contract Employees? Points to Note When Working as a Contract Employee
- [2021 | Tokyo] Four Japanese language schools recommended
- How to Describe “Personal Requests” in your RIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 09
- How to Describe “Reason for Application” in your RIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 08