この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
Regarding the handling of private information in the service provided by “Living in JAPAN” (hereinafter “the service”), Webmo Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) as an operating company respects the importance of personal information. In order to thoroughly protect that information, we comply with the applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information (including “Law on the use of numbers to identify specific individuals in administrative procedures”), guidelines, etc. , We will establish a private policy as stated below and will proceed with action based on the statement articles.
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
- “Private information” in the privacy information means “personal information” referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and information on existing individuals, such as name, address, telephone number, contact information etc. is included. It is information that can identify a specific individual by the description etc.
- “Customer history information and characteristic information” in the privacy information refers to things other than the “private information” specified above, as it is the service you used, the history of the page or advertisement you visited, the search keyword from which the user used to search , the date of use, method of use, usage environment, postal code and gender, occupation, age, user’s IP address, cookie information, location information, and the information on the terminal.”
Article 2 (Information collection method)
- We may ask for personal information such as company name, full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when creating an account.
- Regarding the user, the Company has confirmed that the user is able to view the pages and advertisement history that he or she searched before, the search keyword used, the date and time of use, the usage method, the usage environment (the communication state of the terminal in the case of using it through a mobile terminal, various setting information ), browsing history information such as IP address, cookie information, positional information, terminal individual identification information, and characteristic information are gathered when the user uses the service of our company or affiliated parties browses the page.
Article 3 (Purpose of collected information / use)
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows.
- For the purpose of using contact information such as name and address are for an example used as when using e-mail address to notify or contact users
- The purpose of using information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, etc. are in order to confirm the identity of the user
- In order to respond to inquiries from users, the purpose of using the information are necessary for the Company to provide the service to users, situation of the service to users, and for contact information.
- Goals attached to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Management Protection)
The private information gathered from the user shall be managed appropriately under the responsibility of the manager in charge. We will make necessary and reasonable measures against illegal access from the outside, it being lost, and it being destroyed etc, and we will strive to protect all private information.
In addition, in order to provide this service as a better one, we may entrust contracted business with handling of privacy information to the extent necessary. In that case, the Company shall properly fulfill the protection and control of private information through measures such as contracts with said business operators.
Article 5 (Third party provision of personal information)
Except for the following cases, we will not provide personal information to third parties without obtaining prior consent from users. However, except as permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- According to laws and regulations
- When it is necessary for the protection of human life, health or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound development of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person himself / herself
- In cases where it is necessary for a national agency or a local public entity or a person entrusted with it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the customer.
- The notifying or announcing of the following matters in advance in these cases:
- Including provision to third parties for purposes of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party in accordance with the request of the principa
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the following cases shall not apply to third parties.
- When we entrust the whole or a part of the handling of personal information within the range necessary for achieving the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in accordance with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case where the personal information is jointly used with a specific person, the fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the persons to use jointly, and the purpose of use of the person using the information, we shall notify the name in advance to the person responsible for management of the personal information or putting it in a state that can be easily accessed.
Article 6 (disclosure of personal information)
When we are requested to disclose personal information from the customer, we will disclose it to customer without delay. However, if it falls under any of the following due to disclosure, it may not disclose all or part of it, and if you decide not to disclose it, we will notify you so without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party
- When there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of our business
- In case of violating other laws and regulations
Regardless of the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will not disclose in principle information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information.
Article 7 (Correction, addition, deletion and suspension of use of personal information)
In the event that the customer wishes to correct, add, or delete personal information of the customer possessed by the Company (hereinafter referred to as “correction etc.”), in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act, necessary surveys, etc. shall be taken and correct personal information of such customer held for the period specified by the law.
Also, in cases where you wish to suspend the use of personal information (hereinafter referred to as “suspension of use”) in information provision services such as e-mail magazines provided by this service, we also protect personal information. In accordance with the law, we shall suspend the use of such personal information after a necessary investigation etc without delay. We shall undergo the necessary procedure such as identify verification without delay.
Article 8 (Information gathering module)
See also: Google Inc. “Google Analytics”
In advertisement distribution based on data acquired by this information gathering module, cookie and advertisement distribution identifier are used. If you want to stop using cookie and advertisement distribution identifier, please confirm the following.
Article 10 (Contact point for inquiries)
Living in JAPAN
Operating company: Webmo Inc.
1-10-3-504 Miyamaedaira Miyamae-ku Kawasaki City Kanagawa Prefecture 216-0006, JAPAN