この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
WEBMO, Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall, in providing its services, confirm the importance of the personal information of users of such services (hereinafter referred to as “Users”), (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) recognizes the importance of protecting the personal information of Users of its services, and in order to ensure the thorough protection of such personal information, Company shall comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, guidelines established by the competent authorities for each business field, and other related laws and regulations, as well as the policy set forth below (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”).
Article 1 (Application)
Article 2 (Acquisition of Personal Information)
Company shall handle the acquired information by lawful and fair means. Additionally, personal information obtained from Users may be used mutually in the course of their respective services and operations. Personal information refers to information protected by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (No. 57 Act, 2003. Hereinafter, referred to as “Act”), and refers to “Personal Data” determined under Article 2, paragraph 6 of the Act, as part of “Personal Information” as determined under Article 2, paragraph 1. Additionally, although there may be some information that does not relate to personal information depending on the content of the information, Company shall also handle such information with the utmost care. (Under this Policy, any personal information and User information that does not fall under the category of personal information shall be collectively referred to as “Personal Information, etc.”.)
Article 3 (Purpose of Use and Scope of Personal Information)
- Company shall use the Personal Information, etc. owned by Company for the purposes of providing Company services, preventing and correcting unauthorized use, creating statistical data for improving services, providing service guidance (including campaigns), carrying out questionnaires, supporting inquiries, confirming identity, providing notifications, and related objectives, and shall not be used beyond the scope of achieving these purposes of use.
- Company, when acquiring personal information, etc. for purposes other than those described in the preceding paragraph, shall clearly indicate or notify the Users of the purpose of use, or publicly announce such purpose. However, this shall be excluded in the following cases.
(1) In case there is a risk of harm to life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the User or a third party by notifying the Users of the purpose of use or publicly announcing the same
(2) In case notifying the User of the purpose of use or publicly announcing the purpose of use is likely to harm Company’s rights or legitimate interests
(3) In case it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency or local public body in the execution of its legally prescribed duties, and for which notifying the Users of the purpose of use or publicly announcing it may impede the execution of the duties in question
(4) When the purpose of use is clear from the acquisition situation
Article 4 (Outsourcing of Information Management)
Company may outsource the work involved in managing personal information within a reasonable scope. When outsourcing this, it shall be necessary to thoroughly confirm duties related to information management, including with the outsources, and ensure that the management of user information is being carried out in a suitable manner.
Article 5 (Management of Personal Information, etc.)
Company shall take necessary and appropriate measures to control access to personal information, etc., restrict the means of transporting personal information, etc., prevent unauthorized access from outside, and prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, etc., and otherwise safely manage the personal information, of employees and contractors, and the like.
Article 6 (Notification of Purpose of Use)
When Company receives a request for notification of the purpose of use from the User himself/herself or his/her representative, we will notify the User of the purpose of use. However, this shall not apply in any of the following situations.
- When the purpose of using the personal information, etc. is unclear
- When notifying the User of the purpose of use or publicly announcing it may cause a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the User or a third party.
- Situations in which notifying the user of the purpose of use or publicly announcing the purpose of use may harm Company’s rights or legitimate interests
- Situations where there is a requirement to cooperate with a national agency or local public entity in executing affairs prescribed by law, and where such matters may be impeded by notifying the user of the purpose of use or publicly announcing it may impede the execution of such affairs.
Article 7 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
When Company receives a request for disclosure of such personal information, etc. from the user himself/herself or his/her representative, they shall respond to such a request, except in the following cases.
- When this causes risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the User or a third party
- If there is a risk of significant hindrance to how Company’s business is carried out
- In case this causes a violation of a law or statute
Article 8 (Correction of Personal Information, etc.)
If Company receives a request for the correction, addition or deletion (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) of Personal Information, etc. by the User himself/herself or his/her representative because the contents of such Personal Information, etc. are not true, the Company shall conduct an investigation, and as a result, if the contents of the request are found to be appropriate, the Company will make the Correction, etc.
Article 9 (Suspension of Use, etc.)
- If Company receives a petition from Users or their representatives for suspension of use or deletion (hereinafter, “Suspension of Use, etc.”), stating that their personal information has been used without receiving the consent of the Users or their representatives, beyond the scope required for achieving the purpose of use, or in a false or unlawful manner, Company shall conduct an investigation. If, as a result of such investigation, the petition is considered to be valid, they shall suspend use, etc., of the said personal information.
- If Company receives a petition from Users or their representatives to stop provision of Personal Information, etc. to a third party on the grounds that such Personal Information, etc., has been obtained without the consent of the person concerned or illegally, they shall conduct an investigation. If, as a result of such investigation, the petition is considered to be valid, they shall suspend provision of said personal information to the third party.
- The User his or herself, or their representatives, in the event that the following situations occur to Company, in addition to the previous paragraphs, may request Suspension of Use, etc., or suspension of provision to a third party.
(1) When there is no longer a need to use the held personal data
(2) When a leak of the held personal data has occurred
(3) Other cases in which the handling of held personal data is likely to harm the rights or legitimate interests of the individual concerned.
Article 10 (Links to External Sites, etc.)
Company’s website may contain links to external sites that are not managed or operated by this service. It should be noted that Company is not responsible for the content of the services of external sites that are not managed or operated by this service.
Article 11 (Collection and Analysis on Access Logs)
This function using cookies can be disabled and collection refused, so check the settings for this on your preferred browser. Refer to the Google Analytics Terms of Service page and the Google Policies and Terms page for more information regarding this agreement.
- Company may use Usage Information collected based on the preceding paragraph without any restrictions as long as it is used in a way that does not allow for the identification of individuals, or in a format that cannot be referred to or compared with personal information.
- Users can prevent Company from using cookies by disabling cookies in their browser settings or by other means. However, when disabling cookies, said Users should note that this may cause some defect to occur within the service they are using.
Article 13 (Change)
Article 14 (Inquiries)
Living in JAPAN
Operating company: Webmo Inc.
#21 BIZcomfort 1-6-8 Hisamoto Takatsu-ku, Kawasaki-shi, Kanagawa-ken 213-0011, JAPAN
Enacted May 1, 2008
Revised December 1, 2018
Revised December 1, 2022