[Saitama] GGS JOB FAIR 2019
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
The Saitama Center for Go Global Students (GGS) provides total support for not only Japanese students, but also for foreign students, from before they start their studies until they gain employment after studying.
On November 7th, the “GGS JOB FAIR” shall be held, in which companies requiring global resources gather. This includes job-hunting interviews, internship briefings, and job-hunting guidance. There is no charge for participating. If you registerd on the WEB in advance, you will be able to enter smoothly on the day.
This is aimed at students graduating from university, graduate school, and vocational schools etc., as well as those who have already graduated. The job-hunting advisor shall explain in detail the information necessary for job-hunting activities, as well as corporate research.
This is aimed at students graduating from university, graduate school, and vocational schools etc., as well as those who have already graduated. This is a chance to receive a detailed explanation from the exhibiting companies about the internship system.
This is aimed at students graduating from university, graduate school, and vocational schools etc. in March 2020, as well as those who have already graduated. This is an opportunity to receive interviews, without document screening, from companies actively looking to employ both Japanese and foreign students.
- Resume (only those taking part in the job-hunting interviews)
These are submitted to the companies. Prepare a few more than the number of companies you are applying for. They can be copies.
- Participation slip (only if you are making a WEB application in advance)
For those wishing to apply on the day, print this PDF, and fill out the participation slip in the second half with a ballpoint pen in advance. Submit at reception.
- Confirm the venue
Check how to access the venue so you do not get lost on the day.
- Research in advance the companies with which you wish to take job-hunting interviews or receive explanations about internships. You can check the exhibiting companies here.
- Prepare your clothes
It is necessary to wear clothes that are suitable for an interview.
|Event name||GGS JOB FAIR 2019|
12:00-13:00 Job-hunting guidance (reception starts from 11:30)
13:00-16:30 Job-hunting interviews & internship briefings (reception starts from 12:30)
Free entry to venue
|Participation fee||No charge|
|Target||Foreign students and Japanese students with experience studying abroad|
|Venue||Sonic City Hall, 4F Shimin Hall|
Click here for access
|Address||1-7-5 Sakuragicho, Omiya-Ku, Saitama City, Saitama|
|Transportation||3minutes walk from West exit of JR Omiya station|
|No. of exhibiting companies||30 companies|
- [Explained by a Legal Professional] Points to consider when you wish to work in Japan
- How to Write/ “Taishokunegai (Resignation Requests)” and “Taishokutodoke (Resignation Notices)”
- [For Foreign Nationals] Examples of Questions Frequently Asked at Interviews
- [Explained by a Legal Professional] Different Types of Status of Residence and its Rules
- “Welfare Benefits” that are common in Japanese Companies: