[Tokyo] Joint Company Briefing for Foreign Students in Tokyo – JOB FAIR FOR INTERNATIONAL JOB SEEKERS!!
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
A joint company briefing shall be held, for which participation is without charge. This is in Tokyo, and targets foreign students and other foreign nationals looking to find employment in Japan. Jobhunting seminars, interaction meetings and joint company briefings will be held. At the joint company briefing, you will not only receive the information and knowledge required for jobhunting activities, but also be able to learn through an opportunity to interact with the companies.
Past participants had the following impressions. As there is a broad scope, we hope that you will take the opportunity to participate.
- There were companies there that I wanted to apply to. It was really good.
- I visited a wide range of companies, and there was a broad industry range. I learned a lot.
- I was able to speak in a familiar way to personnel staff, which was very good.
|Event name||Joint company briefing for foreign students in Tokyo|
|Date/time||2019/10/03 (Thurs) 13:00~16:00|
|Participation fee||Free of charge|
|Target||Foreign nationals with “overseas student” or “special activities” visa status, who are interested in seeking employment in Japan.|
Foreign nationals who have a visa qualification that allows them to find work in Japan, and who want to find employment in Japan or change jobs.
|Venue||Pasona Group JOB HUB SQURE 2F Hall|
Click here for access
|Address||2-6-2 Otemachi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo|
|Transportation||JR Tokyo Station – Nihonbashi exit|
Tokyo Metro Otemachi Station – Exit B8a
Tokyo Metro Nihonbashi Station – Exit A1
Tokyo Metro Mitsukoshimae Station- Exit B2
|No. of exhibiting companies||14 companies|
- Types of and Content of “Welfare Benefits” in Japanese Companies
- What is the Difference Between Regular and Contract Employees? Points to Note When Working as a Contract Employee
- [2021 | Tokyo] Four Japanese language schools recommended
- How to Describe “Personal Requests” in your RIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 09
- How to Describe “Reason for Application” in your RIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 08