[Kyoto] 2019 International Human Resources Round Table – Exchange Meeting Between Foreign Students and Companies
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
An exchange meeting is to be held between foreign students and companies, which is free of charge to enter, and is aimed at foreign students graduating between 2019 and 2021. Companies supporting the future of Kyoto are assisting with the career building of foreign students in Japan. If any of these apply to you, consider taking part. However, only Japanese is used.
- You want to meet and listen to the owner of a Kyoto company
- You are interested in global HR and diversity
- You want to work in Kyoto or Kansai after graduation
- You want to know about manners and customs, and make-up to be used when job hunting.
- You would like to talk directly to corporate people
This is composed of both a seminar and an exchange meeting part. 20 companies are due to participate, including Kyoto Oscar-accredited companies.
Part 1 – Seminar
- Keynote speech 13:40~14:10
“HORIBA-style human resource development – “Interesting and fun” globalization”
Mr. Norio Kato (Director, Global HR Department, Administrative Division, HORIBA, Ltd.)
- Talk session from 14:10 to 14:50
The attraction of small and medium-sized companies in Kyoto – Hints for job-hunting and hiring from the perspective of the true intentions of company X foreign student”
- Company introductions from 14:50 to 15:20
Company introduction by participating company (within 1 minute per company)
Part 2 – Exchange meeting
Round table – 15:30~17:30
Exchange meeting between foreign students and companies
What is an international human resources round table?
What do we need to do to build the future in Japan? What do we need to do to bring out our true selves and be active members of Japanese society? This is an opportunity for foreign students who are job-hunting in Japan to learn about Japanese companies and exchange information with Japanese companies.
|Event name||2019 International Human Resources Round Table – Exchange Meeting Between Foreign Students and Companies|
|Date/time||2019/9/25 (Wed) 13:30~17:30 (doors open from 13:00)|
|Participation fee||Free of charge|
|Target||This mainly concerns foreign students due to graduate between 2019 and 2021, but other foreign students may participate|
|Venue||Kyoto Research Park|
Part 1: KISTIC 2F, Invention Room
Part 2: Atrium
Click here for access information
|Address||134 Chudojiminamachi, Kyoto Shimogyo-Ku, Kyoto|
|Transportation||5 minutes on foot after exiting “Tanbaguchi” station on the JR Sagano Line|
|Number of exhibiting companies||Approximately 20 companies|
- Status of Residence in Japan – Three Important Rules –
- Types of and Content of “Welfare Benefits” in Japanese Companies
- What is the Difference Between Regular and Contract Employees? Points to Note When Working as a Contract Employee
- [2021 | Tokyo] Four Japanese language schools recommended
- How to Describe “Personal Requests” in your RIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 09