[TOKYO] Job Fair for international job seekers “JOB HAKU”
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
Free admission but Reservation required. Not only the class of 2020 who are seeking jobs but also the class of 2019 are welcome.
|Event Name||JOB HAKU SUMMER TOKYO 2019|
|Date Time||Boothes open on August 22, 2019 (Thurs.) from 11:30~17:00.|
Reception for participants starts at 10:30.
|Target participants||International students, undergraduates and post graduates|
New graduates or graduating in 2020 (estimasted)
Students graduated from universities in home country and now studying at Japanese schools in Japan are alsowelcome!
|Place||Pasona Group Head Office Cick|
|Address||Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku Otemachi 2-6-2|
|Materials to bring||Writing materials・Tickets (ID print) are required for reception and the number of companies you are attending|
|Companies||Participating companies: 20 (estimated) and job-hunting seminars.|
- Status of Residence in Japan – Three Important Rules –
- Types of and Content of “Welfare Benefits” in Japanese Companies
- What is the Difference Between Regular and Contract Employees? Points to Note When Working as a Contract Employee
- [2021 | Tokyo] Four Japanese language schools recommended
- How to Describe “Personal Requests” in your RIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 09