[TOKYO] Job Fair for international job seekers “JOB HAKU”
This post is also available in 日本語
Free admission but Reservation required. Not only the class of 2020 who are seeking jobs but also the class of 2019 are welcome.
|Event Name||JOB HAKU SUMMER TOKYO 2019|
|Date Time||Boothes open on August 22, 2019 (Thurs.) from 11:30~17:00.|
Reception for participants starts at 10:30.
|Target participants||International students, undergraduates and post graduates|
New graduates or graduating in 2020 (estimasted)
Students graduated from universities in home country and now studying at Japanese schools in Japan are alsowelcome!
|Place||Pasona Group Head Office Cick|
|Address||Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku Otemachi 2-6-2|
|Materials to bring||Writing materials・Tickets (ID print) are required for reception and the number of companies you are attending|
|Companies||Participating companies: 20 (estimated) and job-hunting seminars.|
- [Explained by a Legal Professional] Points to consider when you wish to work in Japan
- How to Write/ “Taishokunegai (Resignation Requests)” and “Taishokutodoke (Resignation Notices)”
- [For Foreign Nationals] Examples of Questions Frequently Asked at Interviews
- [Explained by a Legal Professional] Different Types of Status of Residence and its Rules
- “Welfare Benefits” that are common in Japanese Companies: