[TOKYO] Job Fair for international job seekers “JOB HAKU”
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
Free admission but Reservation required. Not only the class of 2020 who are seeking jobs but also the class of 2019 are welcome.
|Event Name||JOB HAKU SUMMER TOKYO 2019|
|Date Time||Boothes open on August 22, 2019 (Thurs.) from 11:30~17:00.|
Reception for participants starts at 10:30.
|Target participants||International students, undergraduates and post graduates|
New graduates or graduating in 2020 (estimasted)
Students graduated from universities in home country and now studying at Japanese schools in Japan are alsowelcome!
|Place||Pasona Group Head Office Cick|
|Address||Tokyo, Chiyoda-ku Otemachi 2-6-2|
|Materials to bring||Writing materials・Tickets (ID print) are required for reception and the number of companies you are attending|
|Companies||Participating companies: 20 (estimated) and job-hunting seminars.|
- Format types and downloading templates of the RIREKISHO and SHOKUMU KEIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 03
- Size of the RIREKISHO and SHOKUMU KEIREKISHO – Documents required for job hunting 02
- What is a “RIREKISHO” and “SHOKUMU KEIREKISHO”? -Documents required for job hunting 01
- Quiz on Onomatopoeia that you can learn “papatto” (adept and quick)
- Business etiquette: Quiz – telephone version