Measures against infectious diseases
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます00508_01en
Source: Official Website of the Prime Minister of Japan and His Cabinet (http://japan.kantei.go.jp/ongoingtopics/_00011.html)
- Quiz on Onomatopoeia that you can learn “papatto” (adept and quick)
- Strange English words used by Japanese people, such as “SNS” and “Social Distance”-“Wasei Eigo”
- “Long Seller” Products in Japan – Food Edition
- The best ways to learn Kanji for Learners of Japanese Language
- Have you ever eaten “Motsu-nabe”, which consists of boiled giblets?