“Tsukiji Outer Market: Spring Festival Half Price Fair” The best-selling products are sold at half price on 2019/4/20!
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
The best event on spring, “Tsukiji Outer Market: Spring Festival Half Price Fair” will be held on 2019/4/20(Sat). About 300 stores out of 460 stores in the Tsukiji outer Market will participate. Not a clearance sale but popular item selling on the market is half priced. A very popular event every year tens of thousands of people visit in a day.
A variety of products, such as fish, meat, vegetables, and restaurant menu, are sold on half the price. It applies to the shop which has put out the yellow lantern written with “hanneichi,” (half-price fair). Popular item can be sold out at any time so we recommend you to go earlier.
Summary of the event
Tsukiji Outer Market: Spring Festival Half Price Fair 2019
April 20, 2019 (Saturday)
Hours 9 a.m. until sold out
http://www.tsukiji.or.jp/know/info/2019/04/010206.html (Available only in Japanese)
For train information please go to the following link
- Quiz on Onomatopoeia that you can learn “papatto” (adept and quick)
- “Long Seller” Products in Japan – Food Edition
- The best ways to learn Kanji for Learners of Japanese Language
- Have you ever eaten “Motsu-nabe”, which consists of boiled giblets?
- Japanese culture: The meaning of, and wishes made, with “O-sechi” food