“Tsukiji Outer Market: Spring Festival Half Price Fair” The best-selling products are sold at half price on 2019/4/20!
この投稿は 日本語 でもお読みいただけます
The best event on spring, “Tsukiji Outer Market: Spring Festival Half Price Fair” will be held on 2019/4/20(Sat). About 300 stores out of 460 stores in the Tsukiji outer Market will participate. Not a clearance sale but popular item selling on the market is half priced. A very popular event every year tens of thousands of people visit in a day.
A variety of products, such as fish, meat, vegetables, and restaurant menu, are sold on half the price. It applies to the shop which has put out the yellow lantern written with “hanneichi,” (half-price fair). Popular item can be sold out at any time so we recommend you to go earlier.
Summary of the event
Tsukiji Outer Market: Spring Festival Half Price Fair 2019
April 20, 2019 (Saturday)
Hours 9 a.m. until sold out
http://www.tsukiji.or.jp/know/info/2019/04/010206.html (Available only in Japanese)
For train information please go to the following link
- Can I get special local products by donating to local governments in Japan? What is “Furusato Nozei”?
- [Tokyo 2022] Recommended “Hatsumode” Spots
- [Tokyo 2021] Recommended Illumination Spots
- [Tokyo] Recommended Christmas Events for Couples In Their 20s and 30s in 2021
- Rediscovering the Charm of the Local Region! “Prefectural Resident Discount”